Project Update


For this project, I focus more on framing rather than just the photo itself. The Photos I took for this update were completely random. I wanted to see how framing would create a story for the photos I took. Stephen Shore stated that “for some pictures the frame acts passively. It is where the picture ends”. With choosing to focus on framing, I feel like I could extremely relate to this particular statement. For the photos I took, the framing in fact makes a story and end the story. Whatever is within those frames, you get to interpret but those frames prevent you from imagining what’s the continuation of the image which then limits your story. Since it limits you, you crate a total different story or interpret the image differently than what the image actually is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Diagram

Tatera’s Talk Reflection