Which One?

 

Draw by me:)
Hi all! Before choosing what I should do for my final project, I wanted to see which one you are most interested in from my proposal. I am very passionate in all of those things in my proposal that is why I am having a hard time choosing. All the topics can be traced back to Covid and what this pandemic has done to us. Whichever one I end up doing, would spread positive message which is my goal in doing this project. I feel like most of the time, people see media spreading mostly negative messages or resulting to negative things to its consumers. However, when the pandemic happened, I found that different types of media had tried their best to spread positivity all over the world amidst the pandemic. I wanted to use this platform to do just that even though not all people see my final project. In the process, I would be taking a lot of videos, photos, and experimenting with different sounds. 

Comments

  1. Yui Niizeki Maehara: I really like your memory lane project. It is always interesting to see someone's past and see how it made them who they are today. Through the medium of film I believe that the mix of sound, visuals, and editing, opens the maker up to so many possibilities. I also think as artists, giving time to reflect on oneself is very valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great ideas! I'm looking forward to seeing what you end up creating. I agree with Yui the memory lane idea could be a really cool project. I also liked the soundscape project idea as well, it'd be nice to have it connect with your other interests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your idea about memory lane, especially I was super moved by that TikTok video you chose! COVID makes everything changed, we should do something to memory past and self-reflect. I cannot wait to see your final project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Diagram

Color