Flickr Post

 

 

Hi all! For this project, I decided to go to my comfort zone which is taking a photograph of our nature to emphasized the beauty of the sun. This weekend, I spent by going to Door Country  chasing sunsets. Normally, I would do a little editing on these types of images as I want every little detail shown. However, for some of these, I did not have to do editing. I decided to focus on the sun because it stood up to me when McLuhan “The stars are so big, the earth is so small” (p. 79). These images capture just that. It may seem like the sun is so tiny compare to the earth especially in the images. However, even though it looks tiny, it gives beauty to the earth and gives color to these images. I think this can be applied to our lives. We focus more on what we believe is “big” and less on the small things. We forget that sometimes what seems small, does a lot more. I look at the sun when I feel like little things don’t matter to remind me that they can be brighter. 

More Sunset Photos



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Diagram

Color